ONLINE ORDER SHIPPING COSTS
For DPD orders in Ireland, there is a shipping charge of €4.95 up until an order of €39, after €39 delivery is free.
For Click & Collect Orders, there is a shipping charge of €2.50 up until an order of €39, after €39 delivery is free.
For International Orders, a shipping charge is applied at checkout depending on your chosen location.
Discount codes exclude electrical, cameras, photo, OTC, baby food, gift cards and prescription products. You must be logged in to avail of code.
WEBSITE: USE AND SECURITY
You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your Account which is provided to you by McCauleys who host the transactional element of the website. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any other breach of security.
WEBSITE: PRIVACY & DATA USE
We do not hold any personal data. Instead, personal data is stored on a remote secure server and used and is the full responsibility of McCauley who host the Website. Accordingly, if you have any questions concerning website privacy and data use please contact us.
You agree to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your usage, including the content of your transmissions through the Website. All information, designs, drawings and other specifications provided on the Website are the exclusive property of McCauley Health & Beauty Pharmacy. Any copying, transmission or re-transmission of the same requires the prior written approval of McCauley Health & Beauty Pharmacy.
We reserve the right at all times to place advertisements and promotions on the Website. Advertisers and sponsors on the Website are solely responsible for complying with all local, national, state and international laws (where relevant) and we exclude all liability howsoever caused therefrom.
All products on the website are subject to availability, and in some cases, are sourced from our retail stores directly. In the unlikely event that a product for sale online has become out of stock or unavailable, we will notify you directly via Email to offer you a replacement or full refund of the price of the item.
PRICE OF GOODS
The price listed on the Website (the 'Price') for McCauley products (the "Products") will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier's prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the Price for the Products on the Website is wrong.
The Contract of Sale is not confirmed until the products are ready for dispatch and a Dispatch email is sent, therefore, we reserve the right to cancel or refund an order due to a pricing error. No payment is taken by us until we physically charge your order through our system, which is done during order processing. Despite our efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mispriced. Rest assured, however, that we verify all prices as part of our dispatch procedures. If a product's correct price is discovered to be lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the product.
Prices advertised online may not reflect in-store prices and should be treated as online exclusive prices in this case. Also, each retail store is not obliged to match a price found online which is due to a pricing error, as per the terms above.
When you place an order to purchase a product from McCauley.ie, we will send you an e-mail confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we send e-mail confirmation to you that we've dispatched that product to you (the "Dispatch Confirmation E-mail"). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation E-mail to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract.
We will endeavour to deliver the Products to you within 2-5 working days of your account order within the island of Ireland , where this is practical. However, products are subject to availability and delays may sometimes occur that are outside of our control. Any dates specified for delivery are therefore approximate only. If delivery is delayed for more than 21 days, you have the right to contact us and refuse to accept the products. In these circumstances, we will refund any money paid by you for those Products and any delivery monies you have been charged. However, we will not be responsible for any other losses, costs, damages or charges that you may suffer if we delay in supplying or do not supply those Products. At the time of delivery you will be required to validly sign-off on the delivery of the Products, after which time the Products become your sole responsibility.
When you purchase online, you have a statutory right to return a Product (other than perishable produce) up to 14 days after your order has been delivered (cooling off period). We can change or cancel an order up until it is dispatched. If the order has been dispatched, you can return the product to us and we will organise a refund. Any breakages or damages must be reported within 24 hours of purchase/delivery.
ONLINE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If you are unhappy with the products or services you have received from us, please email us at [email protected]. You can also submit any complaints to the Online Dispute Resolution service operated European Commission by clicking on this LINK.
ACCORDANCE WITH SPECIFICATION
Many of the products are of a technical nature and it is not practical to publish detailed specifications of all the products and keep specifications completely up to date. All descriptive matter, drawings, pictures, colours, specifications and advertising on the Website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description of the products.
If any manuals, patient information or safety instructions are provided with the products, you agree to read and follow carefully all the terms contained therein at all times. Any information contained on the Website is not meant to be comprehensive and if you are inexperienced in using the products or are unsure of your abilities, you should always seek expert advice and assistance.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The information contained in the Website is for information purposes only and, although we have made every effort to ensure the correctness of the information contained herein, the information available through the Website is provided "as is" and "as available" and without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results of the use of the materials available through the Website or from third parties will be correct, accurate timely, reliable or otherwise. We accept no liability in relation to any of the above other than as may be provided for under your statutory rights.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall we be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or the inability to use the Website, any changes to the Website, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received or for any of the above-mentioned damages that result from the use or inability to use the Products. In no circumstances shall our liability and that of our suppliers to you and/or any third parties for any of the above exceed €200.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS TO CONTENT
You acknowledge that content, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics or other material contained in either sponsor advertisements or email-distributed, commercially produced information presented to you by the Website, by us, or our advertisers or other content providers, is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We shall not be liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations under these terms and conditions which is caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to any force majeure incident.
We do not accept One4All cards online.
Free Shipping Offers
Does not apply to International Orders
3 For 2 Offer
Cheapest item at checkout is free
Unless otherwise stated, there is one free gift per order. Free Gifts cannot be purchased and if extra are added to an order they will not be sent out.
GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions:
- The Gift Card will be valid and usable until all purchased monetary value is used.
- The card can be used to purchased goods or services of all McCauley Pharmacies.
- No change will be given out, but the balance can be used for future purchases.
- This card is not a credit card or debit card and has no value until activated at the register.
- This card may not be exchanged for cash.
- McCauley Pharmacies will not be held liable for lost or stolen cards.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions.
General Competition Rules
- Competitions are open to Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 and over, with the exception of employees and their immediate families of McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy.
- Opening and closing dates will be announced in the post published to promote the competition. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
- Prize(s) will be described on the post published to promote the competition and is non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- No cash in lieu.
- By participating in McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy promotions and competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The competition rules will be fully described in the post. Usually it would include comment/like/follow/share posts.
- Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry.
- Draw will take place on the date published and winner(s) will be contacted through our Facebook page or Instagram account, to organise delivery of the prize.
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- McCauley Health and Beauty Pharmacy are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
- Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competition and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s).
- Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.