Almost all orders are processed for dispatch within 2-4 days of us receiving it, but if there is a delay to your order we will contact you to let you know
After dispatch from our warehouse, most orders are delivered the next working day. International orders are subject to normal postal timeframes.
Please note that a signature is required upon delivery. To ensure you get your items as soon as possible, please make note of the details of your chosen delivery option below:
Our delivery partners are DPD ( www.dpd.ie ) , and they’re responsible for the prompt delivery of your package. They’ll send you a text to let you know the 2 hour window in which they’ll deliver your order. Someone from DPD may need to contact the phone number you provided in order to complete your delivery. Please also note that a signature is required to complete delivery. If you have any problems with your delivery contact [email protected]
We send all postal orders via An Post Parcel Post; If no one is available to sign for the delivery then an information slip will be left at the address with details of how you can collect your package at the nearest Post Depot.
We send all postal orders via An Post Parcel Post. If no one is available to sign for the delivery then an information slip will be left at the address along with with details of how you can collect your package at the nearest Post Depot. If you have any problems with your delivery contact [email protected]
We send all international orders via An Post Parcel Service.
If no one is available to sign for the delivery then an information slip will be left at the address with details of how you can collect your package. If you have any problems with your delivery contact [email protected]
International Delivery lead times (after dispatch): UK: 3-5 Days, Europe 4-8 Days, USA 6-8 Days, Austrailia 6-10 Days, Rest of World 7-12 Days (Delivery times are estimated in working days)
Please click here for a complete list
If you have any further queries in relation to your Online Order please do not hesitate to contact us directly, no query is too small! You can reach us through our Customer Care numbers:
Our customer support lines are open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm. Click here to contact us.
McCauley Health & Beauty Pharmacy Refund/Exchange Policy
This refund/exchange policy does not affect your statutory rights.
With proof of purchase (within 14 days)
You can return purchases within 14 days (and once you have the original sales receipt). We can exchange your purchase for items of the same value, or we can give a store credit note or refund. The returned item(s) must be as new, in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. Some exclusions apply and are detailed below. All refunds are issued to the original method of payment.
With proof of purchase (14 to 28 days)
Should you wish to return an item(s) after 14 days, we will be happy to exchange for items of the same value or a credit note. Return must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The returned item(s) must be as new, in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition. *Exclusions apply and are detailed below.
Without proof of purchase
Unfortunately, items not accompanied by an original sales receipt cannot be accepted for refund/exchange.
Items Purchased in another Branch
You can return a McCauley purchase at any of our stores, no matter where you bought it. As long as you have the receipt and the item is unused, in the original packaging and in a re-saleable condition.
Products excluded from our Refund/Exchange Policy
- Digital Cameras, Laptops, Tablet PCs and other IT products
- McCauley Gift Cards
- Prescription Medicines
For reasons of health and hygiene, we are unable to offer a refund or exchange on the following products:
- Pierced earrings and other pierced body jewellery
- Hair accessories unless tags are still in place and packaging is unopened
- Hair Extensions
- Fascinators and Hats
- Baby Formula
- Support stockings, underwear and other such garments
Online Store Returns Policy
Items purchased online can be returned to any McCauley store for a refund within 14 days of delivery. All refunds will be via card only, no cash refunds will be provided. Items returned must be as new, in the original packaging and in re-saleable condition. All returns to store must be accompanied by a copy of the delivery docket received with your order.
Refunds take approximately 3-5 days to process
You can also return online orders via Post/Courier to
McCauley Health & Beauty Pharmacy - Online Sales,
4-7 Redmond Square
No responsibility can be accepted for items that are lost in transit so it is recommended that all items are returned via recorded delivery.
For your convenience, you may also return your order using An Posts "Return my Shopping" service - Please CLICK HERE for more information
*Under EU Distance Selling Directive 97/7/EC the restriction above regarding Digital Cameras, Laptops, Tablet PCs and other IT products does not apply to purchases from our online store.
Fitbit Return Policy
For returns of faulty Fitbit products the following policy applies
Products Returned within 30 days of Purchase:
- Products must be returned with valid proof or purchase
- Products must be returned to store where purchased
- Our store colleagues will assess the product to confirm the fault reported (if the product is shown to be in normal working order then no refund or exchange will be processed)
- If product fault is confirmed replacement or refund will be offered
Products Returned after 30 days of Purchase:
- McCauley Health & Beauty cannot provide remedy to any faulty Fitbit product returned outside of 30 days of purchase
- You should refer to the In-App Contact page on the Fitbit App and engage directly with Fitbit Support
- After you have engaged with Fitbit Support the Fitbit Support Agent will advise of the appropriate remedy
- Alternatively you can log on to the following website https://myhelp.fitbit.com/s/support?language=en_US
LanaiBLO Returns Policy
- Faulty LanaiBLO products cannot be returned to McCauley Health & Beauty Pharmacy. The customer must engage directly with the product manufacturer as outlined below.
- All LanaiBLO units are under warranty for manufacturing defects for 1 year, from date of purchase.
- Warranty Forms must be completed by the customer to activate and validate their warranty policy. This need to be done on the website lanaiblo.comwithin 14 days of purchase.
- We will require a receipt of purchase showing the date that the unit was purchased in store to ensure it is within warranty as this will determine if the unit can be returned. We will not accept a return without the receipt. (We would advise that the customer is to keep the receipt in a safe place or take a photo of the receipt on their phone should it be required)
- All information for returns, warranty and maintenance can be found on our website lanaiblo.comto support the customer with any queries they may have.
- Contact details: [email protected]- Telephone 01-5688888
- A returns form must be completed with the return and a valid receipt. https://www.lanaiblo.com/returns-form/
- Returns delivery address.
- A.O: Irena Strolaite
DHL Supply Chain
Western Business Park
Repair Of Faulty Goods
Goods returned for repair will be assessed and/or repaired within a reasonable time frame. This is especially relevant for Digital Cameras. You may be provided with an indicative repair time. These times may vary due to reasons beyond both our control and the repairer’s, i.e. part availability or incorrect fault description.
You may be required to pay labour, assessment and/or freight fees if goods are determined to have been damaged by misuse or accident, or where your rights under the Consumer Protection Act 2007 or any manufacturer’s warranty do not apply. We may provide you with an indicative fee; this fee may vary due to reasons beyond our control.
If any goods that you return are capable of retaining user generated data such as files stored on a hard drive, images stored on a memory card, etc, the replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data in the course of carrying out the assessment. We will not be responsible for any data loss.
In some circumstances, goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.