Skingredients Skin Good Fats Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser Refillable Primary Pack 45ml
Skingredients® Skin Good Fats (45ml) is your rich moisturiser and night cream, which locks in hydration, while reducing inflammation and irritation. This ceramide barrier balm works by replenishing your skin’s essential fats, vitamins and goodness to bring equilibrium to your skin. Featuring skin-native lipid ceramide NP, shea butter glycerides and grapeseed oil, Skin Good Fats is packed with good fats and a clinically-proven, patented anti-irritation ingredient to stop those itches. We know you’re not surprised that it’s filled with potent antioxidants too, such as niacinamide – vitamin B3 – and vitamin E.
This moisturiser is healing, hydrating and anti-inflammatory with a buttery balm texture, making it ideal for those with sensitive or irritated skin, and those using acids or retinols. Found your skincare saviour? Make sure you keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
Rock Star Ingredients:
• Ceramide NP: a skin-native lipid that helps improve the skin barrier function
• Shea butter glycerides: a moisturising ingredient derived from shea butter fatty acids
• Avena sativa (oat) kernel extract: a clinically-proven anti-irritant with antihistamine properties
• Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil: a moisturising oil with antioxidant properties
• Niacinamide (vitamin B3) and vitamin E: potent antioxidants to fight free radical damage
Who It’s For?
• Those who love a creamy moisturiser – this comforting product is luxuriously fat-filled, yet non-greasy
• Those with irritated, itchy, red or flaky skin – boosts your skin barrier and helps to stop itchiness
• Those with very dry skin – oils to take the place of those oils your skin is lacking
• Those with oily skin who need extra hydration in the winter months and sporadically when required
• Dermatologically tested
• Tested for use around the eyes
• Tested on dry + dehydrated skin
• Suitable for mamas-to-be (suitable for use during pregnancy)
Nerdie tip: Apply to any particularly dry areas of skin, around elbows, knees, etc! For extra hydration apply Skin Good Fats for 20 minutes and remove thoroughly for a comforting, soothing micro-mask.
How to Use
Use in the PM after cleansing and applying serum. Apply one pump from the nipples up. Spread gently on all affected areas and across skin in sweeping, outwards motions. Skin Good Fats can be used in the AM for an extra shot of balancing moisture.