Revive Active Junior - 20 Pack (1 Month)
Revive Active Junior is designed for 5 – 12 year olds. Your chilld will be in the best of hands with one of Irelands most popular health supplements. Simply take one sachet per day, 5 days a week, Monday – Friday.
As your child begins to grow, their bodies need immune support along with vitamins and minerals which will lead to healthy development. Junior Revive is the best way to protect their immune system and provide them with all the goodness they need for optimal growth.
- 18 Minerals & Vitamins in each Sachet
- 5 Fruit & Vegetable Powders
- Skeletal Muscle Development & Function
- Contains Probiotic Fibers
- Choline for Brain Function
- Healthy Bones
- No Added Sugar
- Junior Revive 5-12 year olds
- Contains Wellmune® by Kerry Group which not onlypromotes immune support but also skeletal muscle development and function,improved recovery and reduces systemic inflammations and can attenuate sequelae of inflammation including allergies.
In clinical research Wellmune® by Kerry Group has shown to:
- Improve general immune health
- Maintain overall physical health
- Protect against the harmful effects of stress
- Promote healthy energy levels and mental clarity
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix contents of sachet with approximately 100ml of water or your favourite juice and stir to dissolve. Alternatively, add to your favourite yogurt.
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE:
One sachet per day, 5 days a week, Monday – Friday. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Best taken in the morning with or after food. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Suitable for vegan / vegetarian diet with no added sugar.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of the reach of children.
FREE Delivery within Ireland for orders over €39!
Orders are normally dispatched within 2-4 working days
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays), when you order at the weekend, your order will be entered into the processing que Monday morning.
Where possible we will try to adhere to, or even better, exceed these lead times.
Deliveries require a signature and cannot be left without one. Please keep this in mind with regard to your delivery address as selecting your home address while in work will result in a delay of your delivery.
For more information please see - Delivery and Returns