Gucci Memoire EDP 40ml
“Perfume is that thing that even with your eyes closed, brings you to a precise moment in space and time” Alessandro Michele. Presenting a universal scent: Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur, a fragrance that transcends gender and explores the power of memory. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, under Alessandro Michele’s creative vision, the scent establishes a new olfactive family, Mineral Aromatic. Grown around Rome in terraced gardens since the 16th and 17th centuries, Roman Chamomile blends its green aromatic scent with Indian Coral Jasmine, a flower known for releasing a more powerful scent at night. Musks add depth to the fragrance, while Cedarwood and Sandalwood bring intensity to its structure.
- Eau de Parfum
- Top notes of Roman Chamomile—a timeless, green aromatic scent, now used for the first time in perfumery.
- Heart notes of Indian Coral Jasmine Nature Print —a note exclusive to Gucci, collected in India, with a honeyed temper and an orangey coral-colored heart—and precious Musks
- Base notes of Vanilla and noble woods as Sandalwood and Cedarwood
- The refined bottle recalls a vintage Gucci perfume from the ‘90s. Grooved like a column from an ancient world, the light green glass flacon features a gold-toned cap. Printed gold foil frames the label, revealing the Gucci logo.
- Symbolizing a starry night sky, the perfume’s green box is decorated with Celestial firmaments inspired by Giotto’s frescoes in the Scrovegni Chapel in Padova.
FREE Delivery within Ireland for orders over €39!
Orders are normally dispatched within 2-4 working days
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays), when you order at the weekend, your order will be entered into the processing que Monday morning.
Where possible we will try to adhere to, or even better, exceed these lead times.
Deliveries require a signature and cannot be left without one. Please keep this in mind with regard to your delivery address as selecting your home address while in work will result in a delay of your delivery.
For more information please see - Delivery and Returns