Fujifilm X-T3 with 18-55mm Lens (Black) Camera
... more details below
Looking for the perfect Camera for you? Well, here at McCauley’s we’ve snapped up the best Cameras from across the world and found the Fujifilm X-T3. And, with a name like a Star Wars walker, this Camera features some brilliant specs.
- New X-Trans CMOS 4 & X-Processor 4
- New Phase detection AF to entire frame
- New Up to 30 fps black-out free high-speed continuous shooting
- New Sports finder mode
- New Monochrome Adjustment
- New Colour Chrome Effect
- New 4K/60P 10-bit recording
- Weather resistant structure
Is this the right Camera for you?
- Performance - The FUJIFILM X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series.
- Viewfinder - The FUJIFILM X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100 fps ensure smooth display of motions, allowing you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions.
- Colours - The new sensor “X-Trans CMOS 4” and new processor “X-Processor 4,” provides the highest image resolving performance, colour reproducibility and fastest processing in the history of the X Series.
- Autofocus - The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models*4, increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%).
- Movie Recording - The FUJIFILM X-T3 is the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world’s first*5 mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression.
- Design / Operability - The FUJIFILM X-T3 inherits FUJIFILM X-T2’s popular design features, and silver colour is line-up as standard. Operability and expandability have been substantially enhanced.
- System - The FUJIFILM X-T3 has advanced features to support professional workflow from tethered shooting to RAW development not only with FUJIFILM software but also the software you are already familiar with.
See more with Photo Lab at McCauley’s.