Avène Hydrance Rich-UV Hydrating Cream SPF30 Moisturiser for Dehydrated Skin 40ml
*Please note that this product cannot be shipped outside of the EU or UK zones*
A rich hydrating cream with SPF30 protection for dry to very dry sensitive skin. Rich softening daily moisturiser to instantly restore hydration reservoirs. Provides 24-hour hydration leaving skin immedialty refreshed and radiance whilist preventing wayer from evaporating from the skin. Hydrates your skin while protecting it against UVA-UVB rays free radicals and pollution. Smoothness and luminosity are restored and fine dehydration lines are minimised. Specifically designed for dry to very dry sensitive skin -Cohederm™: an innovative patented active ingredient that helps restore natural hydration levels in the skin offering longer-lasting results than hyaluronic acid.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: 37% unique; anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed; supple and soft.
- Shea Butter: moisturising and nourishing agent.
- Pre-Tochoperol: powerful antioxidant to protect against free radicals. Apply in the morning to a cleansed face and neck. 1. Cleanse with Gentle Milk Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Prep with Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum
4. Moisturise in the morning with Hydrance Rich-UV Cream SPF30
5. Moisturise in the evening with Hydrance Rich Cream
Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up pure and clear to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin dehydrated oily and blemish-prone anti-ageing sun-protection dull skin dry skin redness-prone and itchy skin.