L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Purple Shampoo
Introducing Purple Shampoo from Elvive Colour Protect, Britain's number 1 for coloured hair.*
Highlighted brunette, blonde, and grey hair can become yellow and brassy over time.
How does it work? Purple colour is the opposite to yellow on the colour wheel, the purple within the Purple shampoo formula helps neutralise yellow tones.
Our new specialist colour correcting Purple formula nourishes hair & neutralises unwanted yellow, orange, and brassy tones in just one use, to help leave hair looking bright and beautiful.
Suitable for blonde, highlighted, and silver hair.
• Purple Shampoo & Conditioner Set for highlighted brunette, blonde & grey hair
• Nourishes hair & neutralises brassy tones leaving hair looking bright and beautiful
• Starts working in just one use
• Use once a week to complement your regular Elvive Colour Protect routine
• Shampoo & Conditioner in recyclable cardboard sleeve - please recycle and sort properly
How to use
Use the shampoo once a week to complement your regular Elvive Colour Protect routine. Massage into hair and leave for 1-3 minutes before rinsing well and follow with the Purple Conditioner. Apply on damp hair and leave for 5 minutes before rinsing well. Expert Tip: On grey hair, rinse shampoo after one minute. Optimise the effect on highlighted brunette hair by leaving for up to 10 minutes before rinsing. Keep out of reach of children. Wear suitable gloves. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes rinse immediately and thoroughly. Only use for hair colour correction purposes.