Corsodyl Alcohol Free Mouthwash
IN STOCK ONLINE
What is Corsodyl Mint Mouthwash for?
- The active ingredient is chlorhexidine digluconate which is an antibacterial agent that reduces the formation of dental plaque and is used to:
- Treat & prevent gum disease (where gums may bleed when brushed)
- Promote gum healing after dental surgery or treatment
- Control mouth ulcers
- Maintain mouth hygiene
- Manage oral thrush and denture sore mouth
How to use:
- Fill the cap to the 10ml line.
- Twice daily, thoroughly rinse the mouth with 10ml Corsodyl Mouthwash for about one minute and spit out.
- A course of about one month (600ml) is recommended for the treatment of gingivitis.
- When treating denture sore mouth, dentures should also be cleansed and soaked in solution for 15 minutes twice daily.