Avène Sensitive Skin Routine Kit for Very Sensitive Skin
*Please note that this product cannot be shipped outside of the EU or UK zones*
A 3 step skincare routine kit for the most sensitive skin. This gentle routine contains all the steps needed to soothe comfort and protect the skin and helps to reduce skin sensitivity long term. The answer for those whose skin feels tight blotchy and uncomfortable. Cleanse soothe and moisturise with hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic products free from fragrance parabens colouring agents and alcohol. - Parcerine: an essential amino acid that helps calm and soothe the skin.
- Squalane: plant based lipid that helps to nourish the skin.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed supple and soft. Use morning and evening as your complete skincare regime. Begin your 3-step regime by cleansing with the Extremely Gentle Cleanser - apply and wipe off with a cotton pad. After cleansing spritz the skin with the naturally soothing and anti-irritating Avène Thermal Water Spray to rebalance the skin. The final step in the regime is to moisturise and help reduce redness and sensitivity with the Skin Recovery Cream.
1. Cleanse with Extremely Gentle Cleanser
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise with Skin Recovery Cream for normal or combination skin Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up pure and clear to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin dehydrated oily and blemish-prone anti-ageing sun-protection dull skin dry skin redness-prone and itchy skin.