Altrient Liposomal Vitamin C 1000mg - 30 Sachets
- Many times more powerful than other oral forms of Vitamin C including Vitamin C Powder and Vitamin C capsules.
- Double blind, placebo controlled, clinically proven to significantly increase skin elasticity. This is due to increased cellular absorption of vitamin C thus increased collagen production.
- Altrient Liposomal Vitamin C is very gentle on your stomach, very low acidity.
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Non-GMO, Hexane-Free and Zone/Paleo Diet Approved
Altrient C offers the perfect solution because of its scientifically proven liposomal delivery method. This powerful form of transportation encapsulates the nutrient in a microscopic phospholipid bubble that carries it within minutes directly to the cells, protecting it from the destructive elements of the digestive system. Altrient C is the most effective option for ensuring your body has adequate vitamin C levels.
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums & teeth.
- Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Take 1 to 2 sachets per day. Open the sachet, squeeze the gel contents into a small amount of water or juice, drink it on an empty stomach 15 minutes before eating. The gel content will not dissolve.
FREE Delivery within Ireland for orders over €39!
Orders are normally dispatched within 2-4 working days
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays), when you order at the weekend, your order will be entered into the processing que Monday morning.
Where possible we will try to adhere to, or even better, exceed these lead times.
Deliveries require a signature and cannot be left without one. Please keep this in mind with regard to your delivery address as selecting your home address while in work will result in a delay of your delivery.
For more information please see - Delivery and Returns