Vicks Mini Cool Mist Humidifier Blue Vul525e1
The Mini Cool Mist humidifier releases cool, visible mist into the air for easy breathing and help with a good night's sleep. This quiet ultrasonic humidifier is safe for use in children's bedrooms or a nursery as the cool mist technology eliminates risks of burns, and the 180° adjustable mist output nozzle lets you direct mist where you need it to help maintain ideal humidity between 40-60%. The 1.8-litre tank lasts up to 24 hours, recommended for rooms up to 15m2. The new cleaning feature makes cleaning your humidifier a breeze. Dual VapoPad technology allows for 2 VapoPads with scented essential oils to be inserted, helping you feel easy breathing and extra comfort. Includes 2 menthol VapoPads.
- QUIET OPERATION: The Ultrasonic Technology helps easy breathing and getting a good night's sleep during periods of cough, cold and congestion.
- NO RISKS OF BURNS: Ideal for home use, including adult and children's bedrooms along with babies' nurseries as there is no risk of burns with the cool mist technology
- DUAL VAPOPAD TECHNOLOGY: 2 slots for VapoPads with essential oils for extra comfort and soothing vapours for easy breathing - 2 menthol pads included
- ADJUSTABLE MIST and 180° MIST NOZZLE: Adjust and direct the mist where you need it to help you maintain the humidity level between 40-60%
- POWERFUL PERFORMANCE: 1.8-litre tank that can last up to 24 hours without the need to refill, for rooms and bedrooms up to 15m2
- NEW CLEANING FEATURE: The light and sound indicator reminds you when to clean the humidifier
The device can be used with babies from birth. Use with Rosemary & Lavender VapoPads for babies 3+ months. Use with Menthol VapoPads for children 36 months and older.
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
WARNING: Choking hazard, keep out of reach of children and pets.
Do not use with Menthol VapoPads for babies less than 36 month old, for more than 16 hours in a 24 hour period and/or not more than 2 pads in a 24 hour period.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. IF ON SKIN: wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice / attention.
Eucalyptus Oil, Cedar leaf oil