Sona Activated Charcoal Capsules 200Mg 60
Sona Activated Charcoal contains an activated vegetable carbon with a very high adsorptive capacity, which makes it useful in the removal of noxious substances and gases from the gastrointestinal tract (detox program). Particularly useful for people suffering from flatulence and other digestive discomforts. Activated charcoal itself is not absorbed by the body. Instead, it travels through the digestive system binding with and adsorbing cholesterol, toxins and other wastes and helps in their elimination from the body. Due to its great inner surface it can adsorb almost anything it contacts. Studies have shown that activated charcoal significantly reduces symptoms of bloating and abdominal cramps attributable to gaseousness. Sona Activated Charcoal capsules incorporate the benefits of activated charcoal to provide natural support to sustain a healthy digestive system.
How to use:
- Adults: Take TWO capsules at least 30 minutes before a meal and TWO capsules shortly after a meal, or as directed by your health professional.
- Take Two hours before or after taking any prescription medication or vitamin/mineral supplement.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Store at ambient temperature below 25°C, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- A supplement is not a replacement for a healthy diet.
|Product Type||Digestive Health|