Skingredients Skin Protein Anti-Ageing Retinoid Serum Refillable Primary Pack 45ml
Skingredients® Skin Protein (45ml) is your skincare gamechanger – a lightweight, anti-ageing vitamin A, C + E serum. Like a genie (in a red bottle), Skin Protein grants 3 wishes: tighter, brighter + smoother skin. It’s a creamy, hydrating serum to be slathered on your face, eyes, neck + chest!
Protein gives your body the strength it needs, and Skin Protein’s rock star ingredient, retinyl palmitate (read: the fatty form of vitamin A that’s much gentler on the skin), works to maintain strong + healthy skin. Retinyl palmitate, accompanied by beta carotene (a precursor to vitamin A), promises to speed up cell renewal + re-educate the skin for regeneration station.
Our Skin Protein also contains a pro-collagen peptide to plump fine lines + wrinkles, vitamins C + E, which are powerful antioxidants that help to neutralise the ageing effects of free radical activity, and skin-soothing rooibos tea + green tea extract for added antioxidant goodness – because you can never have enough!
Skin Protein is the 03® step in our KeyFour product range. Use it in the AM + PM to tackle a line-up of skin concerns, including dullness, lines and wrinkles, lax skin, dark circles, blackheads, whiteheads, lumps, bumps, large pores and excessive oiliness. Vitamin A is a skincare hero to guarantee visible results. It’s progressive enough for daily use, yet effective so you can quickly achieve noticeable results. After falling in love with 03® (aka the red one) and using every last pump, keep your primary pack and switch to buying a refill tube next time. This Primary Pack tube is your tube-for-life that’s made from resilient, ultra-durable materials.
Rock Star Ingredients:
• Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate): the fatty form of vitamin A that speeds up skin cell renewal for pro-ageing benefits in a progressive manner
• Beta carotene: a precursor to vitamin A with antioxidant benefits
• Clinically-proven pro-collagen peptide: reduces the depth + appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for smoother + plumper skin
• Vitamin C (ascorbic acid + ascorbyl palmitate) + vitamin E: potent antioxidants that help to protect the skin from environmental damage
• Rooibos tea extract + green tea extract: an extra serving of potent antioxidants to defend the skin from damaging free radicals
• Sunflower seed oil: a hydrating ingredient rich in fatty acids
Who Is It For?
• All hoomans® (aka humans) – apart from mamas-to-be and those using prescribed vitamin A medication
• Those looking to tackle fine lines and wrinkles – vitamin A + our pro-collagen peptide work by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin for firmer, bouncier skin
• Those looking to reduce the appearance of open (large) pores – vitamin A helps to inhibit the degradation of collagen and elastin, the skin’s structural proteins
• Those looking to improve their skin texture – Skin Protein contains the ideal blend of nutrients to assist the skin in optimising its own renewal process for smoother, more even skin
• Those with oily skin and or congestion – vitamin A helps to regulate sebum production to prevent excess oiliness
• Those with dry or dehydrated skin – thanks to the hydrating, fatty acid rich sunflower seed oil
• Dermatologically tested
• Tested for use around eyes
• Suitable for all skin types
• Not suitable for mamas-to-be (not recommended for use during pregnancy)
• Fragrance-free – because smells don’t change cells®
Nerdie tip: Combine 1 pump of Skin Veg + 1 pump of Skin Protein together for best results, and smooth onto damp skin post-cleanse!
How To Use
Apply after cleansing in the AM and PM. Apply 1 pump to skin from the nipples up. Smooth into skin and don't forget to bring it all the way up around eyeballs (but not into them). Our recommendation is to apply a pump of Skin Protein and Skin Veg together to slightly damp skin from the nipples up.