Revive Active Teen - 20 Pack (1 Month)
Revive Teen Active is one of Irelands most popular health supplements.
Teen Revive is designed for 13 – 19 year olds. Simply take 1 sachet per day, 5 days a week, Monday – Friday.
Teen Revive has been developed & tailored to contain the vitamin & mineral intake which is optimal for your teenagers healthy growth & development. Enriched with 18 essential vitamins & minerals, Teen Revive is the most comprehensive natural formula to support growing bones, mental performance & heart health.
“Until their immune systems are working optimally, kids need to augment their bodies’ natural defenses with supplements such as daily consumption of Wellmune.” Dr. Bill Sears, Pediatrician and Associate Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine.
- 18 Minerals & Vitamins in each Sachet
- 5 Fruit & Vegetable Powders
- Skeletal Muscle Development & Function
- Contains Probiotic Fibers
- Choline for Brain Function
- Healthy Bones
- No Added Sugar
- Contains Wellmune® by Kerry Group which not only promotes immune support, but also skeletal muscle development and function, improved recovery and reduces systemic inflammations and can attenuate sequelae of inflammation including allergies
In clinical research Wellmune® has shown to:
- Improve general immune health
- Maintain overall physical health
- Protect against the harmful effects of stress
- Promote healthy energy levels and mental clarity
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Mix contents of sachet with approximately 100ml of water or your favourite juice and stir to dissolve. Alternatively, add to your favourite yogurt.
RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE:
One sachet per day, 5 days a week, Monday – Friday. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Best taken in the morning with or after food. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle.
Suitable for vegan/vegetarian diet with no added sugar.
Store in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight and heat. Keep out of the reach of children.