L'Oreal Preference 7.0 Vienna Blonde Permanent Hair Dye
The permanent hair dye provides a rich and long lasting hair colour with optimal grey hair coverage.
Leaves your hair full of luminous reflects whilst intensifying the natural tones of your hair colour.
The translucent Gel powered formula means the product is suitable for all hair types and gives maximum colour performance leaving hair feeling soft and smooth.
There are over 30 shades of hair colour available including: red hair dye, brown hair dye, black hair dye, purple hair dye and blonde hair dye.
- Luminous Colour Full Of Reflects - The formula intensifies the natural tones of your hair colour with luminous reflects
- Up To 100% Grey Coverage - If you hesitate between two shades, choose the lightest between the two. If you have a lot of grey hair, this shade will cover perfectly.
- Permanent Hair Colour - Intense natural colour with permanent results. Always follow the instruction leaflet and read the safety information.
- New Precious Oil & Fragrance - Enriched with precious oils and floral fragrance with amber notes for an improved sensorial experience at application.
- Shine Protect Conditioner - The shine protect conditioner is enriched with UV filter & vitamin E derivative to help preserve the radiance of your coloured hair.
Shade 7.0 Vienna
Shade 7.0 was inspired by Vienna, a world hub for art and music. This soft medium blonde is a tribute to the unique charm of the Austrian metropolis and is fantastic for women with darker bases looking to lighten.
Goes well with
L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Shampoo
L'Oreal Elvive Colour Protect Coloured Hair Conditioner
Preference by L'Oréal Paris is an expert of fade-defying hair colour
With every shade giving you an intense long-lasting and shiny colour, full of beautiful reflects
Directions hair dye: refer to leaflet in the pack
Always check the colour result on pack depending on current hair colour
Follow the instruction leaflet and read the safety information
Be colour safe, always patch test 48 hours before use
1 Bottle of Colourant Gel 40ml
1 Applicator Bottle of Developer Cream 80ml
1 Shine Protect Conditioner 54ml
1 Precious Oil 4 4ml
1 User Guide
1 Pair of Gloves
Preparation and Usage
Step 1 - Before Colouring:
Remember to be colour safe and always do your patch test 48 hours before use, even if you have already used colouring products before.
Please follow the instruction leaflet and read the safety information.
Step 2 - Prep:
Cover your shoulders with a towel and put on the gloves. Open the colouring bottle and pour it entirely into the developer bottle. Close with the applicator tip and shake it to obtain a completely even mixture. Twist off the applicator tip immediately to avoid bursting and damage from the product over flowing.
Step 3 - Apply Colour:
Part your hair into small, even sections and apply the colour. Refer to instructions for development time. Apply conditioner and then rinse thoroughly.