Nuk Nature Sense Twin Set Pink
We cannot replace Mother Nature – but we can take her as a role model.
NUK have made it their mission to get even closer to nature by developing a baby bottle that for the first time lets babies enjoy an all-round natural feeling when drinking – almost as if at a mother’s breast. The special feature of the bottle is the several tiny openings which have been modeled on the milk ducts in a mother’s breast, so baby can enjoy a completely familiar drinking feeling and above all, a natural drinking flow. And that is exactly what we care about, because with a natural feeling during bottle feeding, the change from breastfeeding to bottle feeding is easier for you and your baby. The NUK Nature Sense Teat is as close to a mothers breast as ever before. It is ideal for mothers who cannot breastfeed or are breast and bottle feeding or for babies that are moving towards drinking from the bottle. The extra-wide and flexible lip rest of the teat allows baby to start drinking naturally and the innovative Anti-Colic valve allows for breast-like drinking and minimises infant colic caused by the harmful swallowing of air. The extra soft tip is flexible and fits into baby's mouth like a nipple.
Nuk Nature Sense 260 ml Bottles Features
Suitable for babies aged 0-6 months each bottle holds 260 mls and the pack is supplied with 1 small teat with 3 tiny openings (designed for breast milk, water and infant formula) and 1 medium teat with 6 tiny openings (for formula and thicker liquids). Also included is 1 Genius orthodontic soother*
The tiny openings are modeled on a mother’s breast to give an optimal, smooth and natural flow:
- 92% of babies accepted the natural-looking teat
- 99% of mothers would recommend Nature Sense to others
- 98% of mothers confirmed that the tiny openings create a natural drinking experience
- Wide neck bottles, flexible lip rest with extra-soft teat tip similar to a mother’s nipple
- Comes with a protective cap that closes all the tiny openings to prevent leakage when mixing formula or when out and about
-Innovative anti-colic vent helps prevent air being swallowed
- Bottle is high-quality hard wearing polypropylene (PP)
- For safety and hygiene purposes we recommend that you replace teats after 1-2 months of use or whenever they start to show signs of wear
- BPA Free
|Product Type||Feeding Accessories|