Nextbase Dashcam 112
Nextbase 112 is perfect for providing you with instant video footage while on the roads. In the result of an accident, this evidence can aid in an insurance claim by helping to prove an accident was not your fault. The 112 is designed to be as simple to use as possible, with a bright 2” LED screen to view the menu and adjust the camera’s settings. Four Element Sharp Lenses, made with four layers of glass, deliver clear images and the photo mode allows you to take still images for further evidence. The Nextbase 112 also includes a loop-recording feature, which prevents recording from stopping once the SD card is full. SOS data protection stops the impact or event from being deleted, while a file locking system stores any footage you might want to view again. The 112 also features an inbuilt battery with up to 30 minutes backup in the event of an accident. Weighing in at just 360g, our smallest Dash Cam yet is the perfect compact design to mount into your vehicle. It can easily be installed with the 4m long 12V power cable and can also be hardwired in.
- Four Element Sharp Lenses made with 4 layers of glass to provide clear images
- Bright, clear 2” LED screen for easy viewing
- 120° wide angle view with up to 720p High Definition recording
- Powered Magnetic Click & Go mount to easily install in the car
- Instant evidence to support insurance claims in helping prove an incident was not your fault
- Photo mode allows you to take still images for further evidence
- Compact design makes this model ideal for mounting behind rear view mirror
- Easy to install with 4m 12v power cable
- Inbuilt battery with up to 30 minute backup in the event of an accident
- SOS data protection prevents the impact/event recording from being deleted
- Loop recording feature prevents recording from stopping when the SD card is full
- Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.8 x 3 cm (WxHxD)
- Supports SDHC and SDXC Micro SD cards up to 32GB (class 10 recommended)
FREE Delivery within Ireland for orders over €39!
Orders are normally dispatched within 2-4 working days
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays), when you order at the weekend, your order will be entered into the processing que Monday morning.
Where possible we will try to adhere to, or even better, exceed these lead times.
Deliveries require a signature and cannot be left without one. Please keep this in mind with regard to your delivery address as selecting your home address while in work will result in a delay of your delivery.
For more information please see - Delivery and Returns