Medicare Powrgard Clear Mouthguard for Braces
Designed specifically for the athelete with braces- patented channel lock over any brand of braces
Thermoplastic material allows for maximum flexibilty mouthguard never needs adjusting even when braces move in the teeth
Shock Absorbing protection for front teeth & thicker bace where protection is needed
Aerofoil base- patented design over molars provides maximum jaw joint protection
Moulds easily for secure customised fit
1. Put mouthguard (tongue tag down) into a bowl of freshly boiled water (100C / 212F) for 90 seconds maximum
2. Lift mouthguard gently from water using a spoon
3. Cool under tap water for 1 second only bringing surface temperature to a comfortable level. Quickly move onto the next step.
4. Watching in mirror,line up centre of the mouthguard with centre line of upper teeth and proceed rapidly with steps 5-7
5. Fit mouthguard into upper teeth (tongue tag up) and press firmly into teeth and molars
6. Put tip of tongue on tag and close mouth while biting down hard on mouthguard
7. Suck in strongly and press edges of the mouthguard into teeth and gumline through the lips and cheeks fo 20 seconds. Remove from mouth and cool under tap water for 1 minute. Replace in mouth and test for a good, firm fit Pack Size :1
FREE Delivery within Ireland for orders over €39!
Orders are normally dispatched within 2-4 working days
Working days are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.00pm (excluding bank holidays), when you order at the weekend, your order will be entered into the processing que Monday morning.
Where possible we will try to adhere to, or even better, exceed these lead times.
Deliveries require a signature and cannot be left without one. Please keep this in mind with regard to your delivery address as selecting your home address while in work will result in a delay of your delivery.
For more information please see - Delivery and Returns