Fujifilm Xf10 Champagne Gold Camera
... more details below
Looking for the perfect Camera for you? Well, here at McCauley’s we’ve snapped up the best Cameras from across the world and found the Fujifilm X-T100.
The Fuji X-T100 is a superb compact and lightweight, sleek, retro design with outstanding image quality thanks to the 24.2-megapixel APS-C size sensor. Other features include a high magnification Electronic Viewfinder, horizontal tilting rear LCD screen, advanced automatic scene recognition. Built-in Bluetooth® technology makes image transfer quick and easy. A new battery gives you up to 430 frames per charge.
- 2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 36m-Dot 0.62x OLED EVF
- 0" 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- UHD 4K/15p and Full HD 1080/60p Video
- Bluetooth Low Energy and Wi-Fi
- 91-Area Hybrid Autofocus System
- Extended ISO 100-51200, 6 fps Shooting
- SR+ Auto Mode and Film Simulation Modes
- Included Detachable Grip
A Great Camera for you?
- The Compact, lightweight Retro design - With a sleek and retro design, the small but mighty X-T100 weighs just 448g with an anodized coated aluminium top cover.
- Super-fast autofocus - The X-T100 is equipped with a phase detection autofocus system and a newly developed autofocus algorithm which offers faster and more precise focusing. Combined with Fujifilm’s renowned outstanding image quality and iconic colour reproduction technology, it's the ideal camera for all occasions.
- Powerful sensor - The X-T100 combines a 24.2-megapixel APS-C sensor with the image processing engine. Combined with the supplied FUJINON lens, the camera boasts ultimate image resolution, lowlight capability, wide dynamic range, and outstanding colour reproduction.
- Tilting LCD monitor, EVF - In combination with newly introduced three-way tilting LCD monitor, high resolution and high magnification (0.62x) organic EL electronic viewfinder, and powerful battery capable of 430 frames per charge, the X-T100 is versatile, reliable and the ideal companion for creativity.
- Bluetooth technology - The Bluetooth® low energy technology has been incorporated for quick, easy and automatic transfer of still images to paired smartphones and tablet devices, using the free smart-device app, ‘FUJIFILM Camera Remote’. The seamless transfer function provides constant image transfer even while in shooting mode, so images can be shared and uploaded at a moment’s notice. The camera is also compatible with FUJIFILM Instax SP-3 printer, so users can enjoy the fun of printing and sharing their images.
- Film Simulation & Advanced Filter Modes - The X-T100 offers 11 variations of Fujifilm’s unique Film Simulation Modes and 17 variations of Advanced Filters, making adding advanced artistic flair easy with the reproduction of film-like colour tones and artistic expression.
See more with Photo Lab at McCauley’s.