Fujifilm X-T2 Body Only Camera
... more details below
The X-T2 combines the sensor and image processing engine developed by Fujifilm, with an ultra-sharp range of FUJINON lenses for excellent image resolution. Fujifilm's colour-reproduction technology, formulated over 80 years, delivers images of unparalleled quality and realism, recording a subject's textures, three-dimensional feel and even the atmosphere surrounding it.
The X-T2's compact and lightweight camera body is also dust-resistant, water-resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C. Its autofocus and electronic viewfinder performance have both been substantially improved, making it more adaptable than ever before at shooting a moving subject under difficult conditions, such as sports or wildlife photography, which had previously been considered difficult with mirrorless cameras. For the first time in the X Series, the X-T2 supports 4K video recording. The Film Simulation modes, used for still images, can be applied to video to easily produce premium-quality footage.
The X-T2's design is modelled after the “central viewfinder style” of the FUJIFILM X-T1, which has been popular since its launch in 2014. This proven stable form factor provides a camera that is perfectly sized with ergonomic dials laid out exactly where they are needed for excellent, intuitive operability. Coupling the X-T2 with the optional grip offers a superior balance, especially when mounted with a telephoto lens. The large viewfinder with the magnification ratio of 0.77x will immerse yourself in photography. The sense of perfect alignment from the centre of your body to a subject through the lens creates an illusion that you have become one with the camera for the ultimate photographic pleasure.
The full line-up of 22 FUJINON lenses covers a wide range of focal lengths from ultra-wide angle to ultra telephoto. The compact and lightweight lenses are all optimally designed for APS-C sensors and incorporate standout features including large maximum aperture and powerful image stabilization to meet photographers' diverse demands.
The X-T2 becomes the X Series' flagship model along with FUJIFILM X-Pro2, the world's only rangefinder-style camera with the Hybrid Multi Viewfinder, released in March this year. The two models deliver unparalleled performance in their distinctive fields, with the X-T2 excelling in portraiture, nature and sports photography, and the X-Pro2 ideal for snapshots and discreet documentary photography.
FUJIFILM X-T2 Specifications:
- Number of effective pixels - 24.3 million pixels
- Image sensor - 23.6mm×15.6mm (APS-C） X-Trans CMOS III with primary colour filter
- Sensor cleaning - Ultrasonic vibrations using piezoelectric elements
- Storage media - SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC memory card UHS-II*7
- Lens mount - FUJIFILM X mount
- Sensitivity - Standard ISO sensitivity with AUTO (Control available up to ISO12800) and ISO200 - 12800 (1/3 steps) (Standard Output Sensitivity) and Extended ISO sensitivity ISO100/25600/51200
- Viewfinder - Electronic viewfinder; 0.5-inch, approx. 2.36-million dot OLED colour; viewfinder (Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area: approx. 100%); Eye point: Approx. 23mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece); Diopter adjustment: -4m-1-+2m-1; Magnification: 0.77x; Horizontal angle of view: Approx. 31° (Diagonal angle of view: approx. 38°); Built-in eye sensor.
- LCD monitor - 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 1,040K-dot, three-directional tilting colour LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
- Continuous shooting - 14.0 fps (with the Electronic Shutter), 8.0 fps (with the Mechanical Shutter); 11.0 fps (with the Mechanical Shutter and when fitted with VPB-XT2)
- Movie recording - 4K 3840x2160 29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P up to approx. 10 min. Full HD 1920x1080 59.94P/50P/29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P up to approx. 15 min. HD 1280x720 59.94P/50P/29.97P/25P/24P/23.98P up to approx. 30 min. * Use a card with the UHS Speed Class 3 or higher.
- Power supply - Rechargeable battery NP-W126S (Lithium-ion type) (included)
- Accessories included - Lithium-ion battery NP-W126S, Battery charger BC-W126, Shoe-mount flash EF-X8; Shoulder strap, Body cap, Metal strap clip, Protective cover, Clip attaching tool, Vertical Power Booster Grip connecter cover, Hot shoe cover, Sync terminal cover, Owner's manual, Warranty documents
See More this Christmas with Photo Lab at McCauley’s.