Fujifilm X-E3 + XF 18-55mm Lens Silver Camera
... more details below
Looking for the perfect Camera for you? Well, here at McCauley’s we’ve snapped up the best Cameras from across the world and found the Fujifilm X-E3 + XF. And with a name reminiscent of Star Wars finest contraptions and fancy German Cars, the X-Series E3 is a masterpiece in a line of great Cameras.
- New Firmware Ver.1.20
- Compact & Lightweight Camera Body
- Right Handed Operation
- Touchscreen Operation & Focus Lever
- X-Trans™* CMOS III sensor & X-Processor Pro
- Wireless communication with Bluetooth®**
- 4K Video Recording
- Advanced SR AUTO mode
- Sensor - APS-C"X-Trans CMOS III"
- Effective Pixels - 24M
- LCD Monitor - 3.0-inch touchscreen LCD (1,040K-dot)
- Sensitivity - ISO 51200***
A Great Camera for you?
- New Firmware Ver.1.20 - Complimentary upgrades will provide support for "FUJIFILM X RAW STUDIO", support for backup/restore of camera settings via FUJIFILM X Acquire, and additional compatibility of XC-15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ lens and more.
- Minimalism - The FUJIFILM X-E3, built from the essence of minimalism, has been refined to maximize functional performance to its utmost limit.
- This camera was created in the pursuit of minimalism, striving to stimulate the senses of the person wielding it, aiming to draw out the true intent of the photographer.
- The simple and beautiful appearance pursued by the X-E Series has been fused together with innovative functions and an incredibly compact and lightweight design.
- The FUJIFILM X-E3 allows users to enjoy the ultimate level of photographic image quality that the X Series is known for while enjoying the way a camera is supposed to be.
- Operation & Control Layout - Fujifilm redesigned the camera body of FUJIFILM X-E2, released in November 2013, to create the most compact and lightweight model within the X Series interchangeable lens camera range, with a viewfinder. The form factor makes it a perfect companion for everyday use and travel photography.
- Real Time EVF & Touchscreen LCD - The LCD monitor, on the back of the camera, uses a static touchscreen panel which supports the conventional "Touch Shot", "Touch AF" and "Focus Area Selection" capabilities. An all-new "Touch Function" feature will be available on the FUJIFILM X-E3, which enables gesture control like flick and pinch zoom, to further enhance touchscreen operation.
- Connectivity - This is the first X Series camera that offers Bluetooth® capability. Pair it with your smartphone or tablet device, in advance of shooting, to easily transfer pictures you have taken to the smartphone or tablet device via the smart-device app "FUJIFILM Camera Remote."
- Imaging - The FUJIFILM X-E3 features a 24.3-megapixel APS-C sized X-TransTM CMOS III sensor and X-Processor Pro image processing engine for outstanding image quality and high-speed response.
- Focusing - The FUJIFILM X-E3 features a large phase detection AF area and an updated algorithm to deliver a fastest AF speed of 0.06sec*4.
- Film Simulation - Incorporating knowledge developed from over 80 years of photographic film manufacturing, the FUJIFILM X-E3's Film Simulation modes allow you to enjoy different colour tones and rich gradations as if actually swapping films. A total of 15 modes are available, including PROVIA and Velvia to reproduce vibrant colours, plus ACROS for fine-detailed monochrome images. The Grain Effect function can be combined with all Film Simulation modes to add a textured look and deliver a greater range of artistic effects.
- Functions - The FUJIFILM X-E3 is capable of recording both Full HD and 4K video using the X Series’ famous Film Simulation modes. You can output recorded video to an external monitor, via the HDMI port, and input audio from an external microphone.
- System - Our XF lens line-up now features 25 lenses. The current line-up of lenses ranges from ultra-wide-angle to super-telephoto and includes five fast aperture prime lenses. These lenses bring out the very best image quality from the X-E3. Optional accessories such as mount adapters and macro extension tubes further broaden photographic potential
See more with McCauley’s Camera ranges. Why not compare a few to find the right one for you.