Avène Antirougeurs Day Emulsion SPF30 Moisturiser for Skin Prone to Redness 40ml
*Please note that this product cannot be shipped outside of the EU or UK zones*
A lightweight daily moisturiser that hydrates soothes and protects the skin throughout the day while visibly reducing redness. A soothing hydrating and protective daily moisturiser for long-lasting nourishment. Perfect for normal to combination sensitive skin prone to redness and those prone to rosacea. Provides immediate protection from UVA and UVB rays. Skin is perfectly hydrated soft and comfortable all day long. -TRP-Regulin: helps reduce visible redness and puffiness whilst sensations of discomfort and overheating are rapidly relieved and skin feels soothed.
- Dextran Sulfate: a decongestant which helps reduce redness and skin sensitivity.
- Pongamia Oil: a natural ingredient resulting from Pierre Fabre Botanical Expertise helps preserve the skin's microbiome.
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: unique anti-irritating active with soothing properties that leave the skin feeling soothed supple and soft. Provides 24-hour hydration for long-lasting comfort*
84% of consumers said redness was reduced immediately**
88% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of discomfort**
77% of consumers said it immediately calms sensations of overheating**
* The study was conducted on 22 subjects aged from 36 to 82 years old with dehydrated skin.
** Test conducted blind on 80 women (average age of 45) in France over 21 days Apply in the morning to the entire face and neck. 1. Cleanse with Antirougeurs CLEAN Cleansing Lotion
2. Soothe with Avène Thermal Spring Water
3. Moisturise in the morning with Antirougeurs Emulsion for normal or combination skin
4. Moisturise in the evening with Skin Recovery Cream
5. Complement routine with Antirougeurs Calming Mask and Antirougeurs Fort Serum for localised redness Avène is a contemporary dermo-cosmetic skincare brand recommended by healthcare professionals worldwide and is trusted by millions worldwide. The thermal spring water source from which our products derive has been used to care for sensitive skin for over 270 years.
Dedicated to dermatology Avène offers expert skincare products specially developed for sensitive skin. At the heart of every Avène product is the uniquely composed Avène Thermal Spring Water a natural soothing source clinically shown by over 150 studies to soothe soften and calm the skin. Avène Thermal Spring Water begins its journey when it falls as rain over the Cevennes Mountains filtering down through the soil and rocks for over 40 years before bubbling up pure and clear to the surface at the Sainte-Odile spring. We direct the water straight from the source to the production plant where Eau Thermale Avène products are manufactured.
Avène offers ranges suitable for any skin concern: very sensitive skin dehydrated oily and blemish-prone anti-ageing sun-protection dull skin dry skin redness-prone and itchy skin.